Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone




It's the time of year when we're reminded to give thanks.

Instead of waiting until next year to be reminded,
Let's make every day one of thanksgiving;
After all, each day is a unique gift.
So, give a hug for no reason;
Say I love you, just because;
Share a smile with a stranger;
Take the time to count your blessings;
Don't take anything or anyone for granted;
And end each day with no regrets.
Thank you, for the opportunity to be of service to
you all, along with your continued support
to keep MacMobile Services going all these years.
I am very fortunate to have such great clients in my life.
And I am thankful you have allowed me
To be a part of yours.
May you and yours have a safe and memorable Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment